[Phys-L] Re: bubble man

http://www.tangenttoy.com/bubbleman/

this one will probably do

Hugh Haskell wrote:

At 13:09 -0500 12/29/04, Anthony Lapinski wrote:

Can anyone tell me the name of the man who did those cool bubble demos the
night after the big outdoor demo show at the AAPT meeting in Sacramento
this past summer? I wish to contact him and/or find out if he has any
books, videos, or performing dates.

I probably could if it hadn't been so bloody cold that night that I
ended up leaving before the fire-walking demo. If I had managed to
tough it out until then, I probably would have volunteered to walk
the coals just to warm up!

Too bad it was so cold that night. I would have liked to have seen
the bubble show.

Have you checked with the folks at Pasco? They should be able to put
you in touch with him.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>

(919) 467-7610

Never ask someone what computer they use. If they use a Mac, they
will tell you. If not, why embarrass them?
--Douglas Adams