[Phys-L] Re: Top 30 Problems with the Big Bang Theory?

Hi all-
For a somewhat more balanced discussion, see:
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/life/life.html.

The current issue of the CERN <Courier> has a suggestion that
there may be an observational bias in measurements of the angular
correlations of fluctuations in the microwave background. It seems that
the correlations are correlated with the orientation of the Solar System!
Regards,
Jack