[Phys-L] Re: metaphysics

Why concentrate just on physics?

Does a chemist not say something like "the solution turned red because
we added acid"

Does the biologist not say "the organism died because its heart stopped
beating"

Where does physics stop and all the other sciences begin?

Either there are causes in nature or there are not.

I repeat what I said earlier, our way of speaking or putting questions
is the less interesting part of this question. It is whether objective
causes actually exist in nature.

eric scerri