[Phys-L] Re: Ridiculous Christmas Songs

At 09:56 AM 12/8/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Great songs!! Very clever lyrics!!

I could open them all exceept one --"I'm Beginning To Like To Do Homework"

Can you check the URL for this?

I checked it out and it works.

Here are the words, in case it never works.

I'm Beginning to Like to do Homework
(Sung to the tune of "It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas")

I'm beginning to like to do my homework
What is wrong with me?
I used to be really cool
I'd goof off after school
And not one assignment would my teacher see!

I'm beginning to like to do my homework
What a crazy fact
And I'm full of joy today
With my homework tucked away
In my own backpack.

Vector problems galore I've learned to adore
Oh, the fun it just never ends.
Equations and trig and a number that's big
Can be shown with powers of ten
And I can hardly wait until physics starts again.

I'm beginning to like to do my homework
It's become a lot of fun
I'm starting to give a damn
About free body diagrams
And working till my homework is all done.

I'm beginning to like to do my homework
Lord what can I say
And the prettiest thing to see
Is the grade card that will be