[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Arizona State University: Lecturer position in physics

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu> writes:
As this will be my final post to PHYS-L and I am unsubscribing
immediately after sending this, I see no harm in responding.

Joe,

No one wants you to unsubscribe. If you were learning from the list please
stay as your contributions have always been interesting, thoughtful and
thought provoking. We do have to wear flame retardants from time to time,
that is true but there is safety sitting here in the office in a yet to be
disclosed location.

Please reconsider.

Cheers

Ken Fox