Quotation list update

Hello to the List--

I have been busy with the quotations. I have posted what I have along
with the new quotations. I have included about 1200 new quotes that
pertain to physics, mathematics, science and biology. I have eliminated
about 150 duplicate quotations also. The count is not at 17230
quotations. I was too lazy to change the listing of 18,000 quotations
on the home page. I will be at that number anyway as I have about 1000
mathematics quotations to include into the list.

I wish there was someway to indicate the new quotations but I haven't
the time to list them as being new. You will just have to search and
see if you find anything new to you.

I still have a lot of bibliography work to get done, the never ending
checking of spelling, and working on the biographical information. Some
of the birth/death dates are not really that easy to find.

As I said, I have the mathematical quotations to include and I am now
directing attention into the biological areas of quotations. I'm still
hoping that by the end of the year I will have 20,000 quotations in the
list.

Oh, yes, some people have inquired as to the location of the quotes.
The URL is:

HTTP://angelfire.com/tx/StatBook

Note that the address is case sensitive.

Have a nice day.

Carl Gaither