Re: Oh My God particle

On 10/25/04 6:59 PM, "Carl Gaither" <cgaither628@EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

Hello to the Group--

Back in 1992 I became aware of a particle called the "Oh My God"
particle. A very interesting object. I did a google search for this
object and could not find anything with a date later than 1993. I was
wondering if anyone knew of any publications since 2000 that has
addressed this object.

Thanking you,

Carl C. Gaither

Howdy,

Leon Lederman wrote a book called ``The God Particle'' published in 1993. I
believe it's all about the history behind the Higg's Boson. Don't know if
that is of any help.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs@wideopenwest.com)