Re: COLD FUSION

At 10:15 AM 10/17/2004, Ludwik, you wrote:

3) I can now say that I am a cold fusion researcher. To see the data
from my "day of glory" (10/12/04) go to:

<http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/183data.html>

It is doubly important for a person researching in cold fusion effects
to demonstrate the usual experimental protocols.
In this case, to counter the classic objection to palladium electrode
activity as due to prior contamination, it would be wise to see the data
from a control detector not exposed to the effect in contention.

I see no data in this area, other than the acknowledgement that the
alpha-sensitive plates which Ludwik (and I) received are "dirty" - in
other words, have pre existing surface marks of the same general
character as those he marked as evidentiary.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!