http://apps.collegeboard.com/search/index.jsp

The grad school shopper also:

http://www.gradschoolshopper.com/

At 10:20 AM 10/13/2004 -0700, you wrote:
We offer the MS in physics here at Cal State Fullerton, and several of
our students are aiming for high school teaching. The credential
program is separate from our MS program, but most of our graduates start
teaching on a provisional credential.

They are eligible for assistantships as part of the MS program.

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro
Professor of Physics, Emeritus
California State University, Fullerton
Phone: 714 278-3884
FAX: 714 278-5810
email: mshapiro@fullerton.edu
web: http://chaos.fullerton.edu/Shapiro.html
travel and family pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mhshapiro

-----Original Message-----
From: Forum for Physics Educators [mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On
Behalf Of Jim Peters
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 10:06 AM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Teaching Masters

Is there a place where a student with a BS in physics, top GRE physics
field test scores, and a talent for teaching can get an MS in Physics, a
teaching certificate, and also get support for his studies through an
assistantship or fellowship?
Thanks,
Jim Peters
jim.peters@hillsdale.edu
Hillsdale College
33 E. College St.
Hillsdale, MI 49242

Patricia T. Viele, Physics & Astronomy Librarian
Edna McConnell Clark Physical Sciences Library
Clark Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-2501
Voice: 607-255-0067