Re: Teaching Masters

The University of Iowa has an MAT program for students with a
non-teaching BS. I think the program takes about a year and a half to
complete. The student would graduate with a MA not a MS, but if the
goal is to teach at a high school or small college, it shouldn't really
make a difference.

As a high school teacher in Iowa City, I've been privileged to work
with some of these MAT students in my classroom. Seems like a top notch
program.

http://www.education.uiowa.edu/coeci/programs/index.html#science-educati
on

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Matt

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a
very narrow field."

- Niels Bohr