COLD FUSION

Two very recent papers devoted to cold
fusion are available over the Internet. The
first is by a journalist (?), Justin Mullins; it
appeared in the September, 2004, issue of
the "IEEE Spectrum Online." The second
paper is by a scientist: Edmund Storms; it
was submitted to the panel of experts
recently appointed by the DOE to reevaluate
cold fusion. The reevaluation, as indicated
by Storms, started on August 23, 2004.

J. Mullins:
<http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/WEBONLY/resource/sep04/0904nfus.html>

E. Storms:
http://lenr-canr.org
(scroll down to the link: "Why I believe 'Cold Fusion' is Real." Click
on it.)

P.S. see new items on my cold fusion web site:
http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/
Ludwik Kowalski