iMovie

I bought myself a digital camcorder (Canon, ZR-85) and I am learning
how to use it. I am also learning how to edit projects imported from
the camcorder into the iMovie software on my Mac computer. I would
appreciate if a person comfortable with iMovie could contact me in
private. I have a question about voice clips. It is probably better to
"talk" about such not-physics things in private. Thanks in advance,
Ludwik Kowalski