Greek Wave Machine Sculpture

As I was flipping through channels the other day, I landed on the
Olympic coverage and caught a glimpse of an interesting sculpture in
Greece. It looked like a gigantic Bell (Shive) Wave Machine, but it was
rotated so that the rods were perpendicular to the ground. I don't know
that I need one that large for my demos, but I just wondered if anyone
else on list had seen it, and maybe knew more about it.
Cheers,
Matt

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a
very narrow field."

- Niels Bohr