Re: Data Quality Act - 2nd Article in Washington Post Series

If you reply to this long (11 kB) post ([a version was previously
sent to PhysLrnR and PHYSOC as Hake (2004b)], please don't hit the
reply button (bane of discussion lists) so as to inflict the entire
post yet again on suffering subscribers.

In a previous post [Hake (2004a)] of 17 August 2004, titled "Re: Data
Quality Act," I noted the SECOND of three articles in a Washington
Post (WP) series on what I and the Union of Concerned Scientists UCS
(2004) regard as the Bush administration's subversion of science. I