Re: Which Strong is late"?

BC, you left me confused...
are you referring to John Strong, or C.L Stong?

You wrote earlier:
"I found it: Yes (sand) August 68 [C. L. Strong]
Koths used the "Edgerton" method."

Brian

At 11:38 PM 8/14/2004, bc, you wrote:
Not certain, but don't think so. John was at Cal Tech (Author of
Procedures in Exptl. Phys. and Classical Optics, both fine books that I
have.) C. L. hosted the Amateur Scientist (Sci. Am) for some time.