[Original Message]
From: David T. Marx <dtmarx@ILSTU.EDU>

I believe he was referring to the tried and true methods of propaganda -
media (including
entertainment: movies and television) - that are already so effective in
our political process
throughout Europe and the United States.

Richard Tarara wrote:

... it will take a lot of social engineering
to change the life-styles of those millions
to consume less.

Prof. Tarara, what kind of social engineering methods are you referring
to?

Rick Strickert

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

FREE: Windows and Mac Instructional Software