Re: vector notation

We considered one text that used the bold-facing method and found our copies
to be such that the bold face was barely distinguishable from the normal
face!! We obviously eliminated that one from our choice (it was a
well-known and used calculus based text.) I'm firmly on the side of the
arrow for intro physics texts!

I question it as well for math majors and math & physics professors. But
for your typical freshman or sophmore I think the point applies.

Joel R