Re: ASCII format

Ludwg: Try BBEdit (light) from http://www.barebones.com.

The light version is free and the full version is a favorite with
many for editing anything that is 'text only'. Many web writers use
it etc. It is well supported etc.

At 10:44 PM -0500 on 7/17/04, John Clement wrote concerning "Re: ASCII format":
Well text only could be ASCII, but it could also mean that the character set
could allow extended text.

--
I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in
which they can learn.