Re: Physics Regents Exams

Hi all-
I looked at January 2004. There were a few nice conceptual
problems, like the ammeter witht the various arrangement of 5 ohm
resistors. There was also, to my mind, an unfortunate emphasis on
vocabulary and detailed calculation that obscured physical principles.
I think that the AP exams do a better job of emphasizing
princuiples.
Regards,
Jack