Re: testing

SEGMENT 3

2) On Apr 19, 2004, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

LOOKS LIKE A FRAUDULENT CLAIM. I AM
NOT AWARE OF ANY DEMONSTRATIONS
OF EDISON DEVICE. WHAT IS THE ORIGIN
OF THE CHOSEN NAME FOR THIS DEVICE?

3) On May 9/2004 john lichtenstein wrote:
johnlichtenstein@mac.com

Hi. We talked about this before. This is a
clearly fraudulent claim, made by people
who have careers in fraud (with some
difficulty, I have been able to find an older
fraud by the same people). yet they are
bringing in investors, and not getting a
lot of law enforcement attention. The
police are not set up well to investigate
technology scams. So I am doing it.

What I would like to do here is call their
bluff on their schools tour, by having
schools with people who know what to
look for invite them. If we can look at
the device, we should be able to figure
out the trick. My suspicion is that it's
simply burning metal, but it might be
simpler than that.

So can I talk you into sending them an
invitation? It's nearly certain they are
going to say "no" anyway, but then we
can include your school as an invitation
they turned down. But if they do visit
you then you can help a lot to get a
first glance at the device by someone
who isn't a complete idiot.