Re: testing

SEGMENT 2

1) On Apr 19, 2004, john lichtenstein wrote:

Our friends from Idaho have decided to start
saying that they want to take their gizmo to
schools to show it.

> www.genesisworldenergy.com/newsroom.htm
>
> Edison Device Demonstrations
>
> The Genesis Team has decided to share the
> excitement of science and discovery with
> students ranging from junior high school
> through college by sending the original Edison
> Device shown in the photographs on this web
> site on tour to schools and universities
> throughout the United States. If you are a
> student, teacher or administrator that is
> interested sharing this experience with your
> school, please use the Contact Us form to
> express interest.

Calling their bluff seems like the thing to do.
Does your school have a chemistry class for
which an analysis of the device would be an
appropriate activity? Maybe you could write
them. I think the device is already in North
Jersey, if it's not in Idaho. So I am going to
try to recruit people to write them from
schools in ID,NJ, and CA. Thanks, John