Re: out-sourcing (was book sharing) (was: Re: Pedagogy)

This is beginning to look like the importation of prescription drugs.

I wonder what the true legal laws are regarding "not for sale in the US",
safety is certainly not an issue as with drugs. The publishers obviously
think they can sell the international editions for a profit.