Re: book sharing

:-)

Off topic - but please don't sell rich kids short. Most of
my students are from upper middle class and some from
wealthy families. I have taught in a number of places, and
I must say that I have never had such good experiences in
class as I have had here. I teach the section of general
physics with the Biology and Pre-Med students. Despite my
daily quizzes and graded homework they are enthusiastic
hard workers. Most come from Catholic high schools. They
are courteous, bright, witty, uninhibited people. They have
come from a culture where students are encouraged to ask
questions and challenge the instructor - but almost always
in a good natured way. They all aspire to be professionals
and are hungry to do well because they've seen the results
of it in their own families. I feel very lucky to have
ended up here with my "rich kids".

Bob at PC