Re: MWI AND COPENHAGEN FALSIFYIED?

Some additional information I forgot to mention is that Afshar is a visiting
physicists at Harvard. This experiment was performed at the old high energy
physics building there. Anyone know anyone who works there? I have
corresponded
with Glashow, who is at Harvard, a few times about our common interest,
neutrino physics, but I don't want to over use his kindness by
writing to him about
this. A non Nobel laureate would be a better choice to write to I think.
Amazingly Afshar doesn't seem to have an email address.

Bob Zannelli

Afshar's email address is: afshar@physics.harvard.edu
I was not able to attend his presentation of the experiment last
March 23, but I understand that there was lively discussion
afterwards. What I heard was that his experiment is fine but his
interpretation of it is not -- at least that is what some attendees
thought. I'll try to find out more. -- Wolfgang