Re: Work function. Was: Re: LSF method vs. averaging

Hi,

OK, I will admit my ignorance and ask how the
terminal EMF as a function of wavelength method
works. My first thought is to connect a Voltmeter
between the anode and the cathode, but unless this
meter has a huge internal resistance, I see
problems.

Thanks
Roger Haar

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

p.s. I've found finding the terminal (as in end point) EMF as a function
of the incident photons' energy, instead of the variable stopping
potential method, results in a much better result; besides it's easier!