Re: PER textbook suggestions

I used a preliminary edition of this textbook. It's not yet very
different at all from Physics by Halliday, Resnick, & Walker except for
some rearrangement of topics in the first few chapters. I was even
"warned" not to expect too much out of this early edition.

I'm sure that it will improve, but I used it for one year and found it
too much like HRW. I now happily use Matter & Interactions by Chabay
and Sherwood.

AT