CLT and "ramdomness"

Here's what I suspect is a "stupid" question:

If I read my stats. pamphlet correctly the CLT ensures combined multiple
error sources fits a Gaussian. If one tabulates data from a clock timer
(measures the time between ticks) and it fits a Gaussian, can one assume
it is random and not systematic?

bc

p.s. some sources are obvious and large, damaged teeth, beat error
(asymmetric balance wheel amplitude), etc.