suggestions re BioPhysics Labs/Expts speaker

I have been asked to help organize a session for the AAPT Laboratory
Committee and Apparatus Committee on Human BioPhysics Labs
for undergraduates. See also the "call for papers" at
<http://www.aapt.org/Events/128th/index.cfm>
, the meeting theme is "Physics of Sports and the Human Body" and
the 129th National Meeting of the AAPT takes place
31Jul-4Aug2004 in Sacramento, CA.

So I'd be grateful to hear any suggestions for invited speakers (they
get 30min) and encourage contributed speakers (who get 15min).
We're looking for people who have showcase Human BioPhysics
laboratories.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SCIE BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave , Buffalo NY 14222 USA 716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>