Re: transfer of momentum

Here is MY take on John's Force = Flow of momentum. (reafication???)

Each of the three strings is providing the same flow of momentum
whether there is equilibrium or NOT.

In equilibrium we require that the (vector) summ of these flow add up to zero.
Just like requiring the three Forces to add up to zero.

Force is identical to momentum flow and vice-versa.