Re: The Electron

Well, it's a free country. The words "something existing as
such", however, carry no meaning for me. There is a long literature about
hidden variable theories by people trying to give meaning to such a
notion; they all ran afoul of Bell's Theorem.
The words "conditions or ordinary space" do, however, carry
meaning for me. See, e.g., Casimir's experiment and "vacuum energy".
Regards,
Jack