From: Greg Clements [mailto:clements@MAIL.MLC.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 11:07 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Blackboard

Our school uses Blackboard 6. The standard deviation reported by Blackboard
is not correct. I checked one of my exams. Blackboard reports a standard
deviation of around 2. My statistics calculator computes a value near 13.
The mean reported by Blackboard is correct. n=24 for my class.

<snip>

Greg Clements
Midland Lutheran College
Fremont, NE