Re: College Credit for AP Physics

Ken Fox writes:
-----Original Message-----
From: SSHS KPHOX [mailto:kphox@CHERRYCREEKSCHOOLS.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 12:49 PM

I cannot understand why AP-B would earn credit for the Calc based
college course. Then what happens in the next level if they take it? Are
they truly prepared?

1. We don't have an algebra-trig intro course any more. 2. Our experience is that those who bring in the AP-B are looking for general education lab science credit, with no intention of taking another physics course.

"Do your homework!"
- James 1:22 (paraphrased)
George Spagna
Department of Physics