Re: H2

Our local newspaper's science section had a little blurb today about an
article that was published this week in Journal of Micromechanics and
Microengineering. It stated that a research in Canada has discovered a new
way of generating electricity from flowing water. They harness the natural
electrokinetic properties of when the liquid is channeled through tiny micro
channels. Maybe this is a new source that won't be so expensive to use -- of
course, I have no idea how much it costs to produce the microchannels.
--
Julie Hilsenteger
Physics Teacher