Re: Setting up problems

hhaskell writes:

Having taught from H&R for several years, and having at least
referred to many of the others frequently, I have a problem with the
way they deal with the conceptual questions that they almost all
include, and that is that they are separated from the problems, which
makes them all too easy to ignore. If they were mixed in with the
problems, and were made a bit better

If I remember correctly, Tipler mixes conceptual questions with problems at
the end of the chapter, and even multiple choice, I believe.