Prof. Development - AP Physics B&C

Professional
Development offered at the Indiana Academy

Would you like to sharpen your Advanced Placement Physics C teaching
strategies? Then tune into the AP Modules through distance learning.
It's professional development . . . anytime, anywhere, even on the
internet!

The AP Physics C Modules are intensive workshops that are taught by
experienced AP teacher Mr. Hasan Fakhruddin. All live broadcasts are
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, but are also archived and
videotaped for later use at any time it is convenient for you. AP
Modules are available through IHETS or Vision Athena satellite
transmission, videoconferencing, internet, videotape and on the campus
of Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.

You can take an entire five-hour series for just $75. There is a
videotape surcharge of $5 per module on tape.

For more information, visit our website at
www.bsu.edu/academy/apmodules.htm
<http://www.bsu.edu/academy/apmodules.htm> or contact Raychelle Estep
at (800) 316-3163 extension 23 or rjestep@bsu.edu
<mailto:rjestep@bsu.edu> .

AP Physics C - Level One with Hasan Fakhruddin

Available via internet archive web stream or videotape

Mechanics, electricity, and magnetism

Kinematics and dynamics: Particles

Kinematics and dynamics: Rigid bodies

Electricity and magnetism

The 1998 College Board Exam

AP Physics C - Level Two with Hasn Fakhruddin

Live Broadcasts!

Problems, demos, and labs: Mechanics I Thursday, October 23

Problems, demos, and labs: Mechanics II Thursday, October 30

Problems, demos, and labs: E&M I
Thursday, November 6

Problems, demos, and labs: E&M II
Thursday, November 13

Discussion of a previous exam
Thursday, November 20

Other subjects available include:

AP Biology

AP Calculus AB

AP Chemistry

AP English Language

AP English Literature

AP Environmental Science

AP Government and Politics

AP Physics B

AP United States History

Hasan Fakhruddin

Instructor of Physics

The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and Humanities

BSU

Muncie, IN 47306

E-mail: hfakhrud@bsu.edu