Re: Interesting Paper

In my opinion, the question of how many dimensions space has and
how these dimensions interact is going to be important for new
developments in physics.

Here is another interesting paper:

http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/article1.pdf (The Paper)
http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/abstract1.htm (The Abstract)

It considers the fundamental problem of how to develop an accurate
model of space.

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:47:27 -0400, Robert B Zannelli <Spinoza321@AOL.COM>