Re: wtc demolition theory demolished?

First, I wonder why I'm receiving this email aside from the list.

Second, Mr. Russell, I don't know you, so you can call me Mr. Green, and
don't just assume what I am familiar with, and what I'm not familiar with.
If you have a question about something I said, just ask. My comments are
based
on the sum of the information I have gathered on the subject (which
includes, but is not limited to, the NOVA program). If you have some more
information, please present it. I am not in the mood for a political
discussion, and I don't think that this is the place for one. I happen to
have just watched video of the collapse immediately prior to checking my
email, and have in no way changed my view of the event. If you would like
to put forward your own view, please feel free.

Third, Mr. Strahl, instead of calling me "teacher", you too, until we
develope
some relationship that might deem another slautation apropriate, can call me
Mr. Green. If you think my idea is ludicris, I wonder what your theory is.
Again, if you have an idea to put forward, please do so.

I guess we just have a difference of opinion on this matter. I am not
omniscient, and am quite willing to admit it. If you would like an expert's
opinion, maybe you should ask an expert.

J. Green