Re: "A Million to One" Video

Cary Busby Of Arbor Scientific <http://www.arborsci.com> has pointed
out to me that I misquoted him [Busby (2003)] in my post of 29 Jul
2003 20:15:53-0700 titled "Re: 'A Million to One' Video" (Hake 2003).
A verbatim copy of Cary's post appears in the APPENDIX.

That misquote was due to the fact when I saw the heading "Original
Message" after Cary's signature I erroneously assumed it was - as is
common on discussion lists - a copy of the Physhare post to which
Cary was replying and therefore ignored it.

But instead it was a copy of the important message that he had
received from Marshall Mellenstein (NOT "Marshall Elenstein" as
indicated in the post of M. Horton (2003) that I paraphrase in Hake
(2003)].

My apologies to Cary Busby, Marshall Mellenstein, and the
Physshare/Phys-L/PhysLrnR/AP-Physics lists.

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>

REFERENCES
Busby, C. 2003. "Re: Flea Video Update, Physhare post of on 22 Jul
2003 10:19:22-0400; online at
<http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0307&L=physhare&O=A&P=6958>. That post
is copied verbatim in the APPENDIX.

Hake, R.R. 2003. "Re: 'A Million to One' Video," post of 29 Jul 2003
20:15:53-0700 to AP-Physics, Phys-L, PhyLrnR, and Physhare; online at
<http://lists.nau.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0307&L=phys-l&O=D&P=28973>.

Horton, M. "Re: Flea Video Update," Physhare post of on 21 Jul 2003
21:55:00-0700; online at
<http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0307&L=physhare&O=A&P=6424>.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
APPENDIX [Verbatim copy of Busby (2003)]]