Re: when to write radians

I just thought of something else. What if you're comparing two angles?
Would it be correct to write 10 deg / 5 deg = 2 rad? Would it be
correct to write 5 rad / 2 rad = 2.5 rad? If we agree that angle is
indeed a dimensionless quantity, then the ratio of any two angles will
(must!) also be dimensionless. But since the quantities we're comparing
don't define AN angle, then the ratio must be unitless too. Therefore,
I would write 5 rad / 2 rad = 2.5 and 10 deg / 2 deg = 5. These ratios
would be simply pure numbers with no dimension and no unit.

Joe Heafner
-----
I don't have a Lexus, but I have a Mac. Same thing.