Re: physics final project

I believe we need to define what we mean by lessons which are "fun". If it
means chaotic lessons where students are doing something that is
irrelevant to instructional objectives and possibly having fun too, it is
no acceptable. However, it is quite possible that the teacher is creating
a learning environment where the students are learning and having fun at
the same time. I believe all the learning activities should have the fun
aspect that I defined in my previous sentence. Even in the toughest topics
being studied, the joy of discovering and analysing can be integrated into
the lesson masterfully.
I don't think it is a good idea to try to test the learning of a series of
physics topics by a 3-hour test for a 10th grader.