Re: Non-conservative forces in a liquid dielectric

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Pentcho,
Not wishing to re-hash this topic, I suggest you please go to the archives
for the last time we covered this question ( raised by you then, also).

Panofsky and Phillips raised the question earlier - 40 years ago. (Since this
is the 2nd edition, they must have raised it even earlier). So there are quite
old archives I could go to. What I cannot understand is why I should be alone
in this journey.

Pentcho