Re: Burning CD

Perhaps this URL would be suitable?

<www.uth.tmc.edu/scriptorium/howto/burnapple.html>

I quote:
These notes explain a system for a rather complex job of placing
files on CD where the CD is expected:
* to run on MAC, W95, W98, and NT
* to run through IE or Netscape, whichever is the preferred
* browser for the user
* to automatically start up when the CD is placed in the CD drive
* to play audio
* to play video
* to play .html files so that the document can also be accessed
* without the CD and through the Web
Brian Whatcott Altus OK