Re: Would Physics First Increase the Number of Physics Majors?

Please excuse this cross-posting, in the interest of
intradisciplinary synergy to discussion lists with archives at:

Physhare <http://lists.psu.edu/archives/physhare.html>,

Phys-L <http://lists.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html>,

PhysLrnR <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/physlrnr.html>,

AP-Physics <http://lyris.ets.org/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=ap-physics>

In his Phys-L post of 28 Apr 2003 12:36:32-0600 of the above subject