Re: Would Physics First Increase the Number of Physics Majors?

The techniques outlined below sound wonderful. Would anyone
can to put on a demonstration lesson in one of our
failing inner city schools of New York City and show
us how to do it??

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where lessons taught to our future teachers in colleges
should be applied to in-service teachers who struggle,
without much success at our failing, inner-city schools now)

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:31:53 -0500 Kossom <MKossover@NEWMANSCHOOL.ORG>