From: RAUBER, JOEL [mailto:JOEL_RAUBER@SDSTATE.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 10:59 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Would Physics First Increase the Number of Physics Majors?

Vickie,

Thanks for the long soliloquy regarding the reality of the elementary Ed.
teacher.

It would behoove us all to remember this as we propose our magic bullet
solutions.

It actually strikes that the best efforts we can make really are at the
local level as parents. Insisting that our school boards give teachers
better support and/or supporting the teachers directly.

Joel Rauber

It is prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy or distribute the contents of
this message. Benedictine University does not review, edit or censor email
sent out through it system. The University however does maintain and
policies regarding the acceptable use of its technology resources. All
messages express solely of the sender, which are not to attributed to
Benedictine University, and may not be copied or distributed without this
disclaimer.