Re: Would Physics First Increase the Number of Physics Majors?

Vickie,

Thanks for the long soliloquy regarding the reality of the elementary Ed.
teacher.

It would behoove us all to remember this as we propose our magic bullet
solutions.

It actually strikes that the best efforts we can make really are at the
local level as parents. Insisting that our school boards give teachers
better support and/or supporting the teachers directly.

Joel Rauber