Re: hydrinos

Has Mills' article been published in Journal of Applied
Physics (December 2002 or later)? I have no easy access
to this journal. Trying to confirm the publication over the
Internet did not produce anything.

According to a Village Voice article (12/6/02), found at:

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0250/baard.php

. . Still, his findings indicate that Mills may indeed be on to
something. Meanwhile, Mills's research is getting another
kind of validation, from a perhaps even more surprising
quarter—the stringent academic press. A paper by Mills
and BlackLight research staff on their plasma work is set
to appear next week in the prestigious Journal of Applied
Physics. "I've been avoiding the media because we've
gotten hit pretty hard there," Mills says. "But we've been
publishing academic papers at a remarkably steady rate.
I love this work—we're not slowing down."

The editor of the Journal of Applied Physics, James Viccaro,
defends the decision to give space to the maverick. "His
paper underwent formal review and was accepted for
publication based on review. The findings are quite
interesting and the reviewers found them relevant to the
field," Viccaro says. "I'm actually kind of interested to see
what happens now, when the news hits."

Marchese says he remains agnostic about the existence
of hydrinos, and Mills’s paper doesn’t mention them, either.
Rather, the report simply notes that these high-energy
plasmas are created only with the company’s catalysts.
Hydrino theory has been blasted as a crackpot idea, . . .
Ludwik Kowalski