Re: calculus-based physics final exam

At the time I was acquiring these, they were making only
occasional years (like every 4th) available.
My practice was to distribute one year's exam for the students to
warm up on, and then use a different year for the final. Since I was
teaching a calculus-based course I used only the C exams. I thought that
the multiple-choice questions were quite comparable to such tests as the
FCI.
Close adherence to the grading protocols and careful adherence to
pretest confidentiality will give you a good feel for how your students
are doing compared (nationally) with high school students who take the AP
exams.