FCI- Spanish,German,French,Chinese,Malaysian,Finnish,etc

Do you teach international students? Or recent immigrants? You can obtain
the Force Concept Inventory (FCI -- updated version: 1995) in 9 languages!

Download it in English, Spanish, German, Malaysian, and Chinese at our web
site:
<http://modeling.asu.edu>. Click on "Research and Evaluation".
Or go directly to:
<http://modeling.asu.edu/R&E/Research.html>

They are password-protected. To get the password, e-mail me or Larry Dukerich:
dukerich@asu.edu
It's better to e-mail me, for Larry is incredibly busy now. Please use your
institutional e-mail address or give evidence that you are a teacher.

You can download the Mechanics Baseline Test in English, Spanish, German,
and Malaysian at the same place. Same password.

Links to the FCI in French, Swedish, and Turkish, and to the Finnish FCI
and MBT, are at the same URL. (These are all secured, as well.)

Cheers,
Jane Jackson

Jane Jackson, Co-Director, Modeling Instruction Program
Box 871504, Dept.of Physics & Astronomy,ASU,Tempe,AZ 85287
480-965-8438/fax:965-7331 <http://modeling.asu.edu>