Re: HS physics course titles

I suggest DESCRIPTIVE PHYSICS for the course using Hewitt's conceptual
book
and QUANTITATIVE PHYSICS for the course that includes more algetra and
trig.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where detailed course descriptions and feedback from happy students
are more important thatn the names of the courses)

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 22:37:55 -0500 David Strasburger-fac